This course satisfies the required 60 hours of approved real estate courses for students who wish to become licensed as real estate salespersons in MS.
|Instructor||Cynthia Joachim and Kathy Whitfield|
|Member Price||$ 595.00|
|Non-Member Price||$ 595.00|
Salesperson Pre-License Course
Monday, September 18 through Friday, September 29, 2017
- This class meets for 8 days of instruction (Monday, September 18 through Wednesday, September 27) and then sits for our exam on Friday, September 29 at 9 a.m.
- The last day of instruction (Wednesday, September 27) is devoted to 8 hours of exam review.
Instructors: Cynthia Joachim and Kathy Whitfield
Mississippi REALTOR® Institute
4274 Lakeland Drive
Jackson MS 39232
Approved by the Mississippi Real Estate Commission (MREC) for 60 hours, this course helps students master real estate principles and practices for the Real Estate Salesperson licensing exam administered by PSI. Topics include:
- Real estate law
- Forms of ownership
- Brokerage and agency
- Title records and transfer of title
- Contracts and representation agreements
- Real estate math
About the Instructors:
- Cynthia Joachim has been active in the REALTOR® industry for more than 28 years and won the Mississippi REALTOR® Institute’s Instructor of the Year award four times.
- Kathy Whitfield has been active in the real estate community as a REALTOR®, Broker/Owner, instructor and keynote presenter for over 25 years.
Course Attendance Requirement:
In order to receive a completion certificate, you must attend all hours of class instruction. If you miss more than 15 minutes from any of the days, you will not be eligible to receive the certificate. Missed time must be made up.
There are 7 other dates for this course
|Ordered by Date||Location|