Code of Ethics
This 4-hour course allows existing members to fulfill NAR's biennial Code of Ethics training requirement.
|Member Price||$ 25.00|
|Non-Member Price||$ 50.00|
About the Instructor: Cynthia Joachim has been active in the REALTOR® industry for more than 28 years. In her home state of Mississippi, she served as state president in 1998, won the Mississippi REALTOR® Institute’s Instructor of the Year award four times, and was honored as the state REALTOR® of the Year in 2000 and inducted into the MAR Hall of Fame in 2009.
About the Course: Realtor Code of Ethics This class is a NAR requirement for membership. Training must be completed at anytime during the current cycle of January 1, 2017 through December 31, 2018.
Upon completion of “The Code of Ethics: Our Promise of Professionalism” course, participants will be able to:
* identify key aspirational concepts found in the Preamble to the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® Code of Ethics
* describe “general business” ethics, and compare and contrast the REALTORS®’ Code of Ethics with business ethics, generally
* describe the concepts established in Articles 1, 2, 12, and 17 of the Code of Ethics
* identify possible violations of the Code of Ethics specifically related to the Articles cited above, after participating in interactive learning methods (case studies, quizzes, role plays, demonstrations, and group discussions about fact scenarios)
* describe the professional standards process for enforcing the Code of Ethics, including the duty to arbitrate * identify critical elements of due process as they relate to Code enforcement
* identify factors considered by hearing panels in procuring cause disputes
Cancellation/Refund Policy: A minimum number of students is required for any REALTOR® Institute class to make. If the course is cancelled due to lack of interest you will be notified by email and refunded all tuition paid. In order to receive a refund due to a personal conflict, notification must be given in writing a minimum of 5 business days prior to class start and a $25 cancellation fee will be assessed.
Use of Cell Phones Prohibited: The use of cell phones for any reason is not permitted during classroom instruction. Cell phones are to be put in the OFF position and stored away. Students may not leave the room to make calls except on scheduled breaks.
There are 2 other dates for this course
|Ordered by Date||Location|