Code of Ethics
This course allows existing members to fulfill NAR's biennial Code of Ethics training requirement.
|Member Price||$ 0.00|
|Non-Member Price||$ 50.00|
Time: 9:00am - 1:00pm
Oxford Conference Center
102 Ed Perry Blvd
Oxford, MS 38655
Upon completion of “The Code of Ethics: Our Promise of Professionalism” course, participants will be able to:
* identify key aspirational concepts found in the Preamble to the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® Code of Ethics
* describe “general business” ethics, and compare and contrast the REALTORS®’ Code of Ethics with business ethics, generally
* describe the concepts established in Articles 1, 2, 12, and 17 of the Code of Ethics
* identify possible violations of the Code of Ethics specifically related to the Articles cited above, after participating in interactive learning methods (case studies, quizzes, role plays, demonstrations, and group discussions about fact scenarios)
* describe the professional standards process for enforcing the Code of Ethics, including the duty to arbitrate * identify critical elements of due process as they relate to Code enforcement
* identify factors considered by hearing panels in procuring cause disputes
Cancellation/Refund Policy: A minimum number of students is required for any REALTOR® Institute class to make. If the course is cancelled due to lack of interest you will be notified by email and refunded all tuition paid. In order to receive a refund due to a personal conflict, notification must be given in writing a minimum of 5 business days prior to class start and a $25 cancellation fee will be assessed.
Use of Cell Phones Prohibited: The use of cell phones for any reason is not permitted during classroom instruction. Cell phones are to be put in the OFF position and stored away. Students may not leave the room to make calls except on scheduled breaks.
There are 10 other dates for this course
|Ordered by Date||Location|