|Instructor||Mike Madden and Kathy Whitfield|
|Member Price||$ 305.00|
|Non-Member Price||$ 305.00|
Monday, September 11 through Friday, September 15, 2017
Class hours are 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. for Monday through Thursday. The exam will be administered on Friday, September 15 at 9:00 a.m.
Instructors: Mike Madden and Kathy Whitfield
Mississippi REALTOR® Institute
4274 Lakeland Drive
Jackson, MS 39232
What You Will Learn:
- Effective buyer representation
- Risk management considerations and strategies
- Property management
- Brokerage of commercial and investment properties
This course is approved for 30 hours of broker prelicensing.
About the Instructors:
- Mike owns a brokerage firm on the Coast that specializes in land and multi-family property acquisitions. Mike has been teaching for the Mississippi REALTOR® Institute and Gulf Coast Community Colleges since 2001.
- Kathy has been active in the real estate community as a REALTOR®, Broker/Owner, instructor and keynote presenter for over 25 years. She has over 10 years experience teaching for the Mississippi REALTOR® Institute and is known and respected as an institute of vast real estate knowledge.
Course Attendance and Final Exam Requirements:
In order to receive a certificate of completion for Broker B, you must attend all 30 hours of class instruction and pass the exam on Friday with a score of 80% or higher. Any missed classroom time must be made up.
A minimum number of students are required for any REALTOR® Institute class to make. If the course is cancelled, you will be notified by email. Refunds are not available after class has started.
Use of Cell Phones Prohibited:
The use of cell phones for any reason is not permitted during classroom instruction. Cell phones are to be put in the OFF position and stored away. Students may not leave the room to make calls except on scheduled breaks.
There are 3 other dates for this course
|Ordered by Date||Location|