Code of Ethics
|Member Price||$ 0.00|
|Non-Member Price||$ 0.00|
Date: Thursday, July 11th, 2019
Time: 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Course is offered FREE to all Northeast Board Members. (*All Non-Members of the Northeast Board will be charged $25.00 at the door for this course (not including meal).
Lunch will be included FREE to all Northeast Board Members. (*$30.00 fee for lunch for all Non-Members of the Northeast Mississippi Association of REALTORS®. This fee will be collected at the door.)
Tupelo Country Club
4462 Winged Foot Road
Belden, MS 38826
About the Course: (4 Hours Elective CE)
Realtor Code of Ethics - This class is a NAR requirement for membership. Training must be completed at any time during the current cycle of January 1, 2019 through December 31, 2020.
An overview of the REALTOR® Code of Ethics that includes, but is not limited to, the structure of the document, the obligations the Articles, the purpose of the Standards of Practice and processes available for enforcement.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify key aspirational concepts found in the Preamble to the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® Code of Ethics
- Describe “general business” ethics, and compare and contrast the REALTORS®’ Code of Ethics with business ethics
- Describe the concepts established in Articles 1, 2, 12, and 17 of the Code of Ethics
- Identify possible violations of the Code of Ethics specifically related to the Articles cited above, after participating in interactive learning methods (case studies, quizzes, role plays, demonstrations, and group discussions about fact scenarios)
- Describe the professional standards process for enforcing the Code of Ethics, including the duty to arbitrate
- Identify critical elements of due process as they relate to Code enforcement
- Identify factors considered by hearing panels in procuring cause disputes
Course Attendance Requirement:
In order to receive CE credits, you must attend all hours of class instruction.
A minimum number of students are required for any Mississippi REALTORS® Institute class to make. If the course is cancelled, you will be notified by email.
Refunds are not available after class has started.