Code of Ethics
|Member Price||$ 25.00|
|Non-Member Price||$ 50.00|
Dates: Thursday, September 23rd, 2021
Time: 8:00am - 12:00pm
Registration for all CE classes closes 48 hours prior to class.
Lion Hills Center and Golf Club
2331 Military Rd
Columbus, MS 39705
Instructor: Kathy Whitfield
- Identify key aspirational concepts found in the Preamble to the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® Code of Ethics
- Describe “general business” ethics, and compare and contrast the REALTORS®’ Code of Ethics with business ethics
- Describe the concepts established in Articles 1, 2, 12, and 17 of the Code of Ethics
- Identify possible violations of the Code of Ethics specifically related to the Articles cited above, after participating in interactive learning methods (case studies, quizzes, role plays, demonstrations, and group discussions about fact scenarios)
- Describe the professional standards process for enforcing the Code of Ethics, including the duty to arbitrate
- Identify critical elements of due process as they relate to Code enforcement
- Identify factors considered by hearing panels in procuring cause disputes
Course Attendance Requirement:
In order to receive CE credits, you must attend all hours of class instruction. Phones are to be kept on silent. Phone calls are to be made on breaks and/or lunch.
A minimum number of students are required for any Mississippi REALTORS® Institute class to make. If the course is cancelled, you will be notified by e-mail. Refunds are not available after class has started.