|Member Price||$ 25.00|
|Non-Member Price||$ 50.00|
Time: 10:00am - 12:00pm
Mississippi REALTORS® Institute
4274 Lakeland Drive
Flowood, MS 39232
About This Course: (Satisfies 2 Hours of Elective CE)
This course is an overview about basic real estate investing principles and was designed for both new and experienced agents.
Many REALTORS® are missing out on the opportunity to work with real estate investors and this course will help agents to understand basic investing fundamentals.
This additional knowledge will help agents increase their income by having more commission opportunities.
- Why REALTORS® should consider investing in real estate
- Learn the different classifications of commercial & investment real estate
- Learn the different philosophies of real estate investors
- How to understand the basic cash flow model
- Learn the common real estate investment terminology
- Discuss and learn the components of a "great" deal
- Learn how financing impacts investment real estate
- Discuss the time-tested principles of investing in real estate
In order to receive CE credits, you must attend all hours of class instruction.
A minimum number of students are required for any REALTORS® Institute class to make. If the course is cancelled, you will be notified by email. Refunds are not available after class has started.