Investments: 1031 Exchange
|Member Price||$ 25.00|
|Non-Member Price||$ 50.00|
with Luke Hays
Time: 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Mississippi REALTORS® Institute
4274 Lakeland Drive
Flowood, MS 39232
About the Course: (Satisfies 2 Hours of Elective CE)
Rising real estate values, higher tax rates and new taxes were some of the reasons that we've seen a sharp increase in the number of real estate investors who structured their transactions as 1031 tax deferred exchanges.
- 1031 Exchange Guidelines and the Exchange Process
- Benefits and reasons to pursue a 1031 Exchange
- How investors can sell their investment property and move into their dream property...without paying capital gains tax
- How to exchange vacation homes & second homes
- Like-Kind Property
- Types of Exchanges
- Today's market and maximizing opportunity
- The benefits to you, the agent, in doing a 1031 exchange
- Latest updates in 1031 exchanges and impact on investors
- In-depth look at 1031 rules, deadlines, and ID requirements
In order to receive CE credits, you must attend all hours of class instruction.
A minimum number of students are required for any REALTORS® Institute class to make. If the course is cancelled, you will be notified by email. Refunds are not available after class has started.